The following is a summary of potential services, which can be offered in full or part:
Before the Works Commence on Site:
- Assistance in establishing the brief.
- Advice on terms and conditions for the appointment of other consultants, such as designers, services, structural engineers and the like.
- Preparation of a master programme for the proposed works, both before and on site, identifying the various design stages, key client decision periods, procurement route, statutory applications, cost checks, etc.
- Advice on site-specific implications of leases.
- Dealing with local authorities in connection with planning and building control applications.
- Reporting on design meetings with regular updates on cost, information required, programme, legalities, health and safety.
When the Works are On-Site:
- Managing, co-ordinating and supervising the contractors, artists and consultant team as required.
On Completion of the Works:
- Collating as installed record drawings and all necessary confirmations of statutory consents.
- Organising, programming and inspecting completion of any snagging or unfinished works by contractors and specialists.
- Monitoring and production of O&M manuals.